BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Use Cross Word to You Just Because I Like You

You see this all the time on cartoons like Family Guy, The Simpsons and even my favorite Spongebob Squarepants, guys are always dumb and the ladies are always the smart ones. Okay, girls notice stuff a lot more better than you can imagine this I'm telling you! Even if she'd caught you staring at her once or being nervous in front of her, the idea that you've fallen for her will automatically pop into her head..

We love expressing our love indirectly by dropping hints, "What kind of guy is right for you? Whom do you like?" etc. Just take it from there and see where it goes if you get the feeling that she's talking about you :P
If not, then there's always more fish in the sea.. just catch the right one!

Yet, there's no such thing as an indirect love, so don't try and tell her there is! All of these are really silly when all you have to do is to say I LOVE U!

Anyway, I Use Crossword to You Just Because I Like You. XD
Butterflies in my stomach again~!

2 comments:

Melissa Roman said...

That's really sweet. How are things where u are? The weather? Does she read ur posts??

Kapitan Ho said...

haha, everything is fine here and i don't think she'll be reading this melissa~

Related Posts with Thumbnails