BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beyond Heaven

I have doubt that why do so many religious people feel the need to defend the All Beneficent, The Most Merciful in Essence, The Compassionate, The Most Gracious? God Almighty does not need your help. Religion was merely a man made tool to keep control of the ladies and to put fear into the hearts of children. God exists, but if you say your parents are greater than God, He would be please as love is the most wonderful thing ever. Followers of Confuscianism don't believe in the supreme being, yet they share many of the beliefs of any major religions around where they have beliefs of righteousness,honesty, and trustworthiness. The concept of worship is a combination of demonstrable honor, respect, and focused attention..Not groveling! My lessons came from the world around me as it IS as well as the knowledge of those who have come before - the ancestors. Some folks give more honor, respect, and attention to certain things than others. Monotheistic thinking simply for me by nature, cannot accommodate multidimensional complexity. Our world, as polytheists, tends to be more complex with multiple changes occurring on multiple levels.

A person with good moral upbringing that's all that is important.

Pleasing God solves your problem and makes you happier it seems..Believers of God, you may find it insulting, yet if God ask you to harm your mother, would you do that merely to please Him? I won't! It's just like saying you love God but you hate your mother.. If you cannot love your mom whom you can see, how can you love god whom you cannot see!? "The mother, again, is superior to ten fathers, or perhaps, the whole world, in importance. There is no one that deserves such reverence as the mother." - Sri Kisari Mohan Ganguli.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my mom. I believe the existence of God, and for me my mother my father are my God.. I do not expect you to take my words. We just agree to disagree and laugh that we'll find out (or not) when we're dead.


"Honour your mother. Look upon her as god.
Honour your father. Look upon him as god." - Taittiriyopanishad

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails