BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spiritual Decay

Beloved comrade, I write to you now is to warn about a terrible illness that is befalling our great nation. That illness, is nothing but spiritual decayness. Our culture is a truly ancient and proud one! Any values, just name it, be it traditional or ritual. The most important aspect to me, Kapitan Ho is the Practice of Humanity and the nature of our Chinese Gentleman. I'm not trying to praise any of them, but to express my fear..I'm afraid they will not be long in for this world. Today, the HuaXia (华夏) Civilization is under siege. We are under attack from the soft culture from the West..It is not an attack on Chinese Culture. It is an attack on human nature!

Chinese Christian converts are encouraged to destroy their Buddhist icons.

History has told that Chinese is non-invasive but we are the one who became the target of western by-products of modernism that have little educational and artistic value. I do not mean to insult our foreign brothers. No offense, my concern comes from our own people. I'm afraid to say it but the strategy is working. Western culture is getting their advantages. I worry that our ancient language is being forgotten and our traditional customs left behind. I speak of our true Chinese culture mainly identity..with this in mind, we here with me, Kapitan Ho will now focus on the traditional culture of our beautiful nation. China has long history or even a painful past. It is time for Chinese to work together that we will progress with other nations and their people can live happily and peacefully from hereafter. We do this in hopes of promoting the ways of the Chinese culture, in hopes of restore the Golden Age of Han - Tang - Song - Ming. (Dynasty).

1 comments:

Sifu Melayu said...

Betul 2 Kapitan
sokong 100%

i luv chinese stuff

Related Posts with Thumbnails